What I do
Bread & Honey
They talk 🧡
What I do
Notion.so consulting and training
I help Notion users design and create custom Notion workspaces for work and collaboration.
Fact #1: People hate documenting stuff.
“Let us just do the work, stop nagging with YOUR system!” - almost every employee ever
Any system or tool that is not being used is useless, no matter how great it is. Same goes for any business with no proper documentation. This is why we must make it easy and enjoyable for people to document what they work on. Notion provides a great space for that and I can help you build it.
I can consult you on Notion best practices for your business. And I can also do the heavy lifting to develop & build your custom Notion workspace:
Project & Task Management
Templates & Workflows
Order & Client Management
Database & Formulas
Website on Notion
& last but not least
that will give your team the confidence to use the system we build toghether.
Fact #2: No two companies are the same.
“I will just duplicate the free templates to save money.” - almost every founder ever
I’ve seen a fair share of founders duplicate dozens of templates without any strategy behind it and then lose months wondering why it’s not working.
Your company and your way of working is unique and you don’t fit in every box somebody designed without talking to you first.
I can design a custom workspace from scratch for your exact needs.
You started using Notion to be more productive but now you are drowning in dozens of free templates that do look good, but don’t do the job.
Free templates are great, but often they are just not enough.
Designing a complex system for a growing company is not a copy/paste thing. We need to think, dig deep into your processes, connect all the dots and anticipate the future. We need to talk.
Then - and only then - we can start building. I too might use some templates, take bits and pieces from here and there, but I will make them dance to the tune of your company.
Fact #3: We will all die. 100%. I guarantee it.
“Can you guarantee 100% Notion will be the best for us in 10 years from now?” - almost every hustler ever
I don’t give such guarantees. Ever. Not because I don’t believe in Notion’s future. I do. Still no reason to bullshit anyone with a “Guarantee-TheBest-Forever” combo.
Let’s stay away from the crystal ball and see what we can actually do.
I can help you build a Notion workspace that supports the growth of your company.
You have 3 employees now and are worried how your Notion workspace will perform when your company grows to 30 or 130 people?
Notion is successfully used by larger companies like Figma, Blinkist, Typeform and others. Notion itself has 150+ FTE’s and yes, they do use Notion for everything. It works and it is fast enough.
What’s important is to design and develop a system in Notion that your employees will happily use and to teach them how to adapt the system to their own needs over time.
This is something I can help with. First with workspace development, and later with employee training. Not everyone needs to be an expert. Everyone should know the basics, and it’s good to have an in-house Notion person. I can train that person too.
... and some structure:
Introduction (we meet)
- Please fill out the inquiry form with as much information as you can.
- If I am interested in the project described and if I am available, I will reply to your email and propose some time slots for us to have a chat. If I am not available I will also let you know.
- We will meet via Zoom (30 min) to discuss the project and decide if we move forward.
Assess needs & define Terms of Cooperation (we agree)
- I will sign the NDA if you have one.
- You will grant me access to your current Notion workspace and will share other documentation relevant for your processes (i.e. procedures you store on Google drive).
- We will discuss your needs, pains and expectations.
- Based on our earlier conversation and current state of your workspace I will send you an estimate (includes time and cost estimate).
- If you accept the offer, then I will open a new project in Notion and share it with you. There I will track all future tasks and results related to our project.
- You will pick a Notion champion from your team who will be the go-to person for Notion in your company and someone I will closely work (can be you yourself, doesn’t need to be).
Let’s work! (mostly I work)
- We will discuss your needs and expectations and agree on possible solutions. I will show you some custom templates I built to get a better understanding of what you like and need. You will share any documentation to help me understand your work process and create workflows.
- I will create the first draft of your new wiki, dashboard, template or workflow in my own workspace.
- You will duplicate the draft to your own workspace where I will continue to work and move to next milestone once you are happy with the previous one.
- I will break down the whole project into milestones.
- On bigger projects we will have a weekly sync (30 min call).
- In larger teams I will have a call (1 hour) with every department/team lead to figure out how they work and what they need.
Delivery and Knowledge Transfer (your better speak now)
- I can provide the Initial basic training (1 hour) even in earlier stages of our project if your team is not familiar with Notion at all.
- Final training (1 - 2 hours) will be focused on your brand new workspace I built - how to use it, how to adjust it, how to replicate some of the solutions in the future. You can keep the recordings of all trainings, even meetings we have.
- Testing is the last milestone. You and your team will test and try using the new system for one week and provide feedback.
- Then I will give it all a final polish and deliver the new workspace.
Feedback & Support (you say wow)
At this stage we are done and I would appreciate your honest feedback:
- Were your expectations met?
- Were you happy with the communication and training you received?
- Do you have some advice on what could have been done better and how?
- Would you recommend my Notion consulting services to someone, and if yes - to whom?
If you need help or support in the future, just drop me an email with Loom. Record a short (<5 min) Loom video to explain the problem and I will reply with a solution via Loom too.
If needed, you can also book an additional consultation session.
Bread & Honey
- For up to 5 sessions 100% advance payment.
- For 6 or more sessions 50/50; 50% advance payment, 50% when project is completed.
- Wire transfer
Domestic wire transfer (Croatia): payment in HRK accepted
Bank name: ERSTE&STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK d.d. Bank address: JADRANSKI TRG 3a, 51000 RIJEKA, REPUBLIKA HRVATSKA Name of account holder: LJUDOMAT, vl. Sanja Veletanlic OIB / Tax number of account holder: 96547419905 Address of account holder: CRVENOG KRIZA 15, 21000 SPLIT, REPUBLIKA HRVATSKA IBAN: HR0924020061140358347
International wire transfer: payment in USD or EUR accepted
Bank name: ERSTE&STEIERMÄRKISCHE BANK d.d. Bank address: JADRANSKI TRG 3a, 51000 RIJEKA, REPUBLIKA HRVATSKA SWIFT / BIC: ESBCHR22 Name of account holder: LJUDOMAT, vl. Sanja Veletanlic VAT number of account holder: HR96547419905 Address of account holder: CRVENOG KRIZA 15, 10000 ZAGREB, REPUBLIKA HRVATSKA IBAN: HR0924020061140358347 Charge code for payment order: OUR ❗all transaction charges are to be borne by he ordering customer.
- Crypto payment
I use the crypto payment gateway PayCek and accept payment in Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Stellar (XLM), Ripple (XRP).
For international clients (outside Croatia) the Reverse Charge applies and the recipient (you) is obliged to account for the VAT due.
They talk 🧡
prop("Project") == "Evernote & Dropbox Paper to Notion"
"Sanja is so proactive. I wanted someone with Notion experience which Sanja has, but also she's passionate about it! I had around 80-100 pages in Evernote and Dropbox Paper that Sanja not only moved to Notion, but also designed the architecture, navigation and layout of all the pages too. After the work was complete, Sanja took me through a Notion training session and review of the page content. I appreciated Sanja's advice, guidance and direction. She gave me the consultative support I was looking for!”
prop("Project") == "Employee Review Pages built in Notion"
“I am grateful to have found Sanja to help us utilize Notion. She started by listening to what our goals were, and took her time to provide insightful suggestions and solutions.
Her past experiences with other businesses was a benefit; she was able to understand what we wanted as an outcome and surpassed what I thought was possible.
Thank you Sanja!”
prop("Project") == "Business Operations and Order Management in Notion"
"We hired Sanja for Notion coaching and she exceeded our expectations.
She is a true expert when it comes to Notion and creating processes and systems for maximum efficiency.
I would highly recommend Sanja if you need help with Notion!”
prop("Project") == "Operations Excellence with Notion”
"Sanja is an absolute professional and her expertise with Notion has helped our company massively."
prop("Project") == "Notion Dashboard and Habit Tracker"
"Sanja is fantastic as a problem solver.
She is ultra communicative (the #1 thing I look for in virtual support of any kind).
She is a Notion expert who helped me figure out a problem in my Notion workflow in less than an hour when it took me weeks of headache. I wish I had simply asked her sooner! When she didn't have the time to help with a larger project, she let me know right away and suggested two other people who were the exact right for my needs. In short, Sanja is a superhero.”
prop("Project") == "Notion - Help Building and Optimizing”
"Sanja is highly dedicated, very comprehensive in her approach to the job, and has a very high level of expertise in a broad range of areas. She helped us optimize our Notion, solve some things, and did great work.”
Feel like working with me?
Please kindly fill this Notion project (no-strings) inquiry form:
My name is Sanja Veletanlic. Nice to meet you here :-)
Don’t worry about pronunciation (even Croats can’t pronounce my last name).
I got my first Notion assignment in 2019. I had to build a company wiki for a fast growing startup I worked with back then. My first thoughts were: “Why do we need Notion on top of everything we already have (Google Drive, Asana, Confluence, Jira...)”. I admit I didn’t like it that much at first.
Then I started drafting and managing new projects in Notion. I became more creative and proactive. Notion environment inspired me to do better work. To enjoy the work I do and to collaborate in new ways. To create fresh solutions. It was then that I fell in love with Notion.
Now I keep learning about Notion and I am having loads of fun.
Helping others setup Notion and getting all those different insights on how people work and collaborate has been extremely rewarding too.
Where I come from (workwise)?
In my 20 years of work experience I went from corporate to startups.
- (2021 and ongoing) Founder of Go2human Hub where we connect top notch virtual assistants with busy people like yourself,
- (2019) freelancer and solopreneur, tech-savvy VA for startups, assisting founders, CEO’s and CTO’s,
- (2002-2018) System analyst (didn’t like the SQL, but the knowledge gained about database architecture is a life saver now), Customer Service (is where I started digging into the system as SAP & MS Dynamics superuser), Executive Assistant (gave me solid general understanding of business).
Location, Time Zone, Language
I am based in Split (Croatia, Europe). My time zone is CEST/CET, depending when Daylight Saving Time (DST) is in force.
I am happy to adjust my schedule to your time zone as long as it’s not before 7 am or after 8 pm my time.
My mother tongue is Croatian and I handle English well too. I also speak German, but haven’t been using it in a while so it’s rusty.
Notion Croatia Community
I started the Notion Croatia Community because I love the knowledge sharing I see in the international Notion community and want to spread that enthusiasm locally. Join us on LinkedIn.
I became Notion Ambassador in April 2022.
YouTube - I host live Notion workshops, some in English, some in Croatian.
Twitter - I am new to Twitter. Can you help me figure it out?
LinkedIn - I write about virtual assistants and Notion, mix of Croatian and English.
I built this website with Notion, Potion and NotionForms.
Company name: LJUDOMAT, obrt za usluge, vl. Sanja Veletanlic Address: Crvenog križa 15, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia OIB: 96547419905, VAT: HR96547419905, Email: email@example.com IBAN HR0924020061140358347, Bank: Erste & Steiermärkische Bank d.d.Privacy notice